At Easy Maths Skills we have some specific Core Values behind our mission to help children fall in love with maths.
1. Hardwork – We work very hard to bring value to our customers. We worked hard for years to bring the board game to life. We could not release it until we were sure it was going to answer the specification fully.
2. Integrity – we have high moral standards and strongly believe in doing things the right way.
3. Commitment – For over 15 years, we’ve been committed to helping children become maths confident.
4. Resilience – we are strong both inwardly and outwardly, and though it’s been a long journey, we have stuck to our dream and vision of wanting to see every child view maths as a game.
5. Quality– We produce high quality products and believe in doing things properly with excellence. Many have been impressed by the look and appearance of the first preview copies we printed.
6. Empathy – We care about children, we care about their parents. It makes us feel sad to see kids suffering unnecessarily because of their struggles with maths.
7. People skills – We treat people with respect and are understanding, whether staff, children or parents. Our staff enjoy meeting parents, relating to them and helping them.
8. We offer hope with positive energy – consistently assuring parents they CAN actually help their children with maths by teaching the very easy way to help children love or enjoy maths more.
9. We believe learning should be fun – learning should not be stressful. It should be enjoyable.
10. Reliability in Giving Back – We are reliable and can be counted on. We are consistently giving back and volunteering our services to schools. Our Founder is a School Governor in charge of Creative Curriculum and on the Finance Committee; and a Trustee sitting on a London University’s SU Board.